Nature of Business:
- Biconvex Private Limited, Bangalore
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, Mohali
- Mother Dairy, Delhi
13 Mile Stone, Mathura Road, Faridabad- 121 003, Haryana, India
Total Number of Employees:
101 to 500 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Private Limited Company
2015-16 Rs. 100 - 500 Crore Approx.
DGFT / IE Code:
STATE BANK OF INDIA
SSP is a process engineering company offering an extensive range of projects, equipment and innovative process solutions based on advance technology and a real understanding of customer needs in the Food, Dairy, Beverages and Chemical Industries.
SSP vision is to provide highly energy efficient and cost effective Projects/Equipment for Dairy, Food and Beverage industries across the globe through development of latest technologies by innovative R &D activities.
We understand the need of the customers, who are under increasing economic competitive and regulatory pressures and partner with them to design and deliver the most reliable, efficient and innovative solutions for the process and overall project implementation.
SSP acts as single source global supplier with the help of:-
- People: A team of engineering and application specialists, who understands your business challenges and is knowledgeable about the industry.
- Products: A portfolio of technologies, projects and systems that increases the reliability and cost efficiency.
- Production: Each SSP unit has the same commitment to supply dependable products (equipment/projects) with uncompromising quality within the delivery frame work. SSP has four well-equipped modern fabrication facilities.
- Services: A commitment to responsive expertise service during design, installation, commissioning and training. After Sales Services are prompt and effective.
- SSP is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
- ASME ‘U’ Stamp Holder
- For design and fabrication, SSP follows international standards like ASME Section VIII Division I for pressure vessels.
- We manufacture / use American 3A for Centrifugal & Positive Rotary Pumps.
- Projects can be manufactured in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- CE Certification can be obtained on Project to project basis.
Certificate of Authorization
Certificate of Authorization
The company's CSR Policy is to undertake activities specified in Schedule VII of the Act. The company has during the year sponsored 10 girl students of Rama Krishna Mission Seva Ashram School of Nursing at Vrindavan, U.P. for their entire nursing course for one year.
It also contributed to the Prime Minister National Relief Fund, the South Delhi Rotary Club and also for Rural Girls Welfare.
As part of the Corporate Social Responsibility, SSP has adopted village Chandpur, Tehsil Ballabhgarh, Faridabad, Haryanna under Swachha Abhiyan for maintenance of cleanliness in the society . For this a SSP has kept on regular roles five sweepers on monthly basis and apart from that provided a cycle rickshaw, dustbin, brooms, fluorescent jackets, tasla's, fabda's , kolchis. SSP is also providing bleaching powder on regular basis to maintain a serene atmosphere and keep the village free from diseases.